Detect the presence of a train utilizing infrared (IR) light at two discrete points. Infrared detectors
can be used alone or in conjunction with current detectors to implement full detection for signalling purposes.
- Infrared (IR) LEDs are used to ensure independence from ambient room light requirements.
- Detection distances of over 6" is possible allowing even large scale trains to be detected.
- The IR LEDs are modulated to create pulsed light. The internal infrared receivers check for this modulation
to ensure that infrared light sources such as fluorescent lights or the sun do not fool the sensors into thinking a train is present.
- 1- BIIRD Infrared Detector
- 2- Tie Mounted IR Sensors w/ ribbon cable
- 1- Installation/Operation Manual