This is the main module of the Signalogic Systems signal system. Wayside metal buildings that house signal equipment are called Bungalows. This is why we call our signal system brain the: Digital Bungalow Module (DBM).
- The DBM is a fully contained signal controller. No computer is required for the system to operate.
- DBM is configured with the Signal Suite computer freeware.
- ABS, APB, and CTC signal systems can be implemented and even mixed.
- Multiple DBMs can be linked together via the Signalogic Systems' "Poleline" network.
- Up to 32 I/O boards can be implemented with one DBM with the use of XPND: DBM extender boards.